I wonder

I'm over him..............at least that's what I thought..

I really take things easy these days....never feeling down or sad or whatsoever over him or keep thinking that we could have work out....he's like some random friend to me now but at times he made me confuse....and at times I told myself I must be thinking nonsense again...perhaps he just take me as a good friend..but can I not? He knows how I feel, yet he would sent me some random messages at any random hour...he asked me out for dinner..he asked me out when he got angpao from his boss..he asked me lunch when he's back to sunway..he asked me teman him shopping for cny etc etc sometimes I cant help but think....if he's only finding me to accompany him when he has no one else or he really mean to find me as his company?

damn pathetic I know......

0 comments: