Thinking of You

I miss talking with you,
laughing with you,
and just having
you nearby,
but I'm thankful,
for each moment,
each memory
we have shared,

wherever you are,
wherever you go,
you're always close
in my heart.


had this dream about us going shopping 2 days ago..Gosh I miss those days when I can just see you whenever I want or just call you and text u silly messages whenever I feel like....I wana tell you that christina's eyebrows got shaved, I wana tell you that the really old guy had woke up, I wana tell you that I haven been to Marco's pizza, I wana tell you that I miss spotty, I wana tell you that I miss gathering at ur house, I wana tell u that I miss those midnight McDs eventhou it's fattening and I wana tell you that I haven been to one U since u left, I wana tell you that I really started to miss you girls...as in REALLY missing!
my 2 far away girls

0 comments: