As Nerd as we can be...

This is gonna be an interesting exhausting semester.....I look at the calendar...April is total madness *sigh*

Of all the subject I'm taking this semester...Brain anatomy is goin to kill me >.< as you may know that my Sc is as good as my cooking...if you know how good I am in it...have to study constantly for this unit or not I need not to enter the hall to prove that I'll fail..to think that you will fail is better than being proved right ma =.=

result was out....not excellent but I'm satisfied....judging by the amount of outings and fun I had last sem that was definitely more than what I deserve....*thankful* this sem cannot fool around alrd...the result will be taken into account to decide on which class I'll be graduating with...planning to continue with master so I need at least a 2nd class ;) well.....shall not think too far ahead..focus on what is in front of me for now...

okay..I'm done with the ranting...here's a picture for u all =D

Election fever...even the animal in the department want to involve themselves LOL

0 comments: