I saw Colbie!

Can u believe that I woke up at 645am this morning for yoga class? and now..I can barely feel my arms and legs...after all those stretching, bending, and lifting....I'm so worn out now..damn sia sui la cant even do what an old lady can do *maluNYE*

Anyway, I'd been to redbox the curve with stella and sylvia..haven been goin redbox for ages and we had a great time singing and nice chat after the singing session at some dessert shop...after that met up with alvin, celeste and henry for dinner at kim gary..before we headed to dinner we saw Colbie Caillat rehearsal for her showcase later that night!! too bad I din manage to see her read performance but I saw her during her rehearsal real close...hahah she has a very great vocal!!!

picture courtesy of Carol

okay...just a quick update and I'm off to nap now...
btw, enjoy my new layout..hehe ;) I like it alot but I kinda miss my old layout too...mb I'll keep switchin between this and the old one...

0 comments: