Divergence

It's 2:43am now and Im friggin hungry......to eat or not to eat?

was just viewing some profiles on friendster and facebook and have fun reminiscing the good old times back then when I see certain pictures...*sigh* sometimes you just cant stop wondering how time flies..everything is like just happened yesterday (okay..maybe I've a very-long yesterday that can had so many things happened in one day) but the point is the memories of those days still so fresh in your mind...

Viewing some really old pic from some cousins' profiles..Gosh.. those days when we were all still a bunch of nasty little rascal have all grown up to be someone now...getting marry, doing good in career and have kids!! and now it's their kids the rascal of the family..haha I really still can remember how they were b4 they became who they are today....those funny hair cut by our aunt, every year we'll have almost the same set of disney's clothes for CNY, spending every CNY, mid autumn festival, x'mas and new year together....everything is juz so different now...

Same thing goes to friends as well....everything is just not the same again..I had good times with friends but I can never seems to bring back those great moments we shared..they are all everywhere now, different area, different environment, different weather, different time zone....all these differences is like a great force that pull us apart and all we can say to each other is always the same old how-are-u-oh-i'm-fine line and then the msn conversation window will remain silence until somebody break it with gtg-bye-nitey and thats it...that's sad but true dun u think so?Cousin told me once, 'friends come and go..no one stays there with you forever' I dun quite agree at first but now I think I understand and agree what he said...and like I said, thou we may not be as close as before I still do very much appreciate everyone for those good times back then =)

"we have known each other our whole lives and now we will go our seperate ways. Some will remember and some will forget each other, but we will always have a part of each other inside us."

0 comments: