Better in Time

I was on my way out this noon and it was so jam after the ldp toll at 130pm which was totally outta my expectation. And past one week had been so frigging hot and sunny but when I got stuck in the jam, it started to rain. no, its not rain..its very heavy downpour! I cant even see one u clearly when it is just few meters away from my car =.=

so the unexpected traffic congestion and heavy downpour had successfully turn me off! I was about to grump and my finger was playing with the button on the radio outta boredom..switching from station to station and at last I stop by at mix fm. the DJ played Leona Lewis' song "Better in Time" and I am actually smiling after I heard the intro being played. It is one of my favoroute song lately, after "Stop crying your heart out". And suddenly I realized, to feel happy can be as easy as that. everytime when the radio play the songs that I like, I will get very excited and happy even thou I might have listen to it more than thousand of times on my own playlist.

And like how the lyrics go "...I'm gonna smile cause I deserve to, it'll all get better in time..." Smile people! cause you deserve to....

0 comments: