Updates

...what an uncreative title..but ahh..who cares I am rotting to death in the library comp lab now..I rearranged the subject this semester so that my timetable can look a lil bit prettier because the previous subjects I enrolled, the time table was like crap...but now I regretted. I should have take Abnormal Psychology this sem and keep Theories of Counselling for next year so I can have my Thursday free...now I need to come 5 days a week and have this 4 hours break in between on Tuesday and left me rot like nobody business in the lab..but then I wana take Ms Grace's class with my usual mates so I think that comfort me a lil bit...anyhow my Thursday will end very early...like 1030am? man, I'd love to go home and continue sleeping every Thurs.

We were drawing our topic and groups in counselling class today, man I was damn nervous because it is a pair work and thank God I am goin to work with Sunn!! whee~ Namo Amitabah..Amen.. *ahem*

I was checking with my course coordinator just now whether I can squeeze in one more subject this sememster and another one to the next semester so I wouldn't need to extent another semester here...unfortunately I can't. First, because next semester, cognition and perception is kinda like brain n behaviour..its equally hard so if I flunk any of the units next semester I will have to wait until the next Jan to retake which is Jan 2010! so I shall not take the risk..next, none of the unit I want to take is offer next semester! gahhhh!!

eh I am not hogging the computer doing nothing at all okay? at least I'm looking up the journals for psy testing. man I hate finding journals..I only found 2 so far -___- and they reconstructed the Ebscohost, and it is easier to use...I wanted to print out the Ethical Code from blackboard too but my account left like RM1? damn pathetic..have to go reload d....

alright..too much of personal information exposed..Imma go back to find the remaining journals and off to class....one thing I like about library comp lab is that no one is goin to come in and shoo u away for classes, u can hog it as long as u wan *muahaha*...althou the comp in the lib is not as canggih as the lab...but it is sufficient enough to kill time ;P

0 comments: