Meeting darling dearest's darling

haha..I like the tongue twisted title...

anyway..I finally met up with the legendary Mr. Kaj yesterday in one u ;) he looks shy and so soft spoken..hhaha and I am really very happy for my darling girl! dun be sad that you're not here with us..you are always with us..cz u are the reason we gather around..we all love u! hehe..cant wait to meet u again end of the year!!

and so we receive special order to bring him to sushi groove. we ordered some signature sushi for him to try. after the lunch, we did something that I haven been doing in the longest while - sticker photo! I think my last sticker photo taken were in form 4 or form 5 -_____- with my super duper short boy hair era....haha..the sticker photo were nice =D will upload it when somebody scan it in...cz I dun have scanner

we then headed to bowling alley...for foosball and pool!! oh..now I started to like foosball..cz I can scored!! whee~ but one thing I dislike about foosball is, the handle...so smelly all the palm sweat and germs EEWWW...and I had a game of pool with Michelle..err...nothing to talk about because I friggin sux in it and it took us forever to finish a game...

the Girls at Sushi Groove

Adrian and Kaj

Us with Kaj

At one u with Carol and Michelle

Sticker photos!!

look at us...serious foos-ing

Kaj is pro in this

Team work.....Michelle as the external cue LOL

0 comments: