Doomed

seriously..I screwed the wrong subject!

I didn't manage to pull it through for brain and behaviour and have to retake it again! oh Lord, I have to meet the infamous bimbo bitch for another semester for the same subject..whats worse is that she is sharing psy testing with Ms. Woo and I have to meet her like 4 times a week occasionally...oh so can die!

but anyhow, I am only taking 3 subject this semester but then my course plan will have to delay one semester behind than my mates :( funny thing was, when I am in the office just now...Dr. Teoh is trying to make me feel a lil bit better by telling me that he had a student who failed his psychiatric subject for 6 times...and he is so cute I tell u, when he talked to me on the phone the other day telling me that I failed my paper..obviously I sound sad laaa..but then very quickly he replied: dun worry u r not the only one -___-" err...was I suppose to feel happy? hahha..

failing is defintely not a good feeling..but I tried to learn from the failure and learn how to deal with it...I am not completely sad about it but for sure I am not happy with it....

0 comments: