Classes so far..

It's the end of the 2nd week..research, assignments are kicking in..things are not getting anywhere easier, like it anot we have to do it..but I need some motivation to keep me going! I need to be more focus, pseudo listening in class will kill me..but I cant help it, when it comes to the last 15 or 20 minutes of the class, I will auto tune out =.=


anyhow, classes are still good so far..and since I am only taking 3 subjects this semester, there is no reason for me not to do things better than everyone else!

I went to the immigration the other day to renew my passport, I reached there around 10am and thought that it would only took me 3 hours max to get everything done and I can go for my class at 130pm..but the blardy department took me around 5 hours to just to hand in the form and pay! there is actually an express machine but it's out of order!! so I have to do it manually..there are 13 counters, but they only open like 7 counters!! on top of that..the place is so congested..and NO AIRCOND!!!when it was my turn, the whole process only took 10 minutes, why do they need 5 hours to process 99 people's passport?!

frigging 99 people to my turn!

these are probably their wishes..HALLO~ can u stop dreaming alrd? services like this is NO WHERE near good!!

0 comments: