The End

The holiday is finally ending...althou I feel bored at home but I am dread going back for classes tomorrow..thou I'd like to meet up with all my mates but but....haih...

Holiday was boring after the first 2 weeks..I cant seem to be able to ask anyone out because everyone else is so busy and as if I'm the only one in the world is having holiday...I am reading 'Nanny Diaries' but it was so boring..I barely flip a page, even thou some part of it are funny and entertaining but I still think 'Twilight' is much better..haih..at least Edward and Bella have a more interesting life than Nanny and Grayer....I wanted to read 'New Moon' but YCFOO told me it was boring...but the preface looks interesting..hmm...

The Olympic Beijing's badminton final is tonight! Lee Chong Wei is playing against Lin Dan!!! This is the world class game and I hopes we can win the Gold!! dun go anywhere tonight people!! stay at home n watch the match...you really dun wana miss it!! heheh

okay..off to shower and dinner soon~ will update you about the new semester some times next week =)


0 comments: