Academic Symposium

Forced toJoined an academic symposium organized by the school today..it's approx 10 hours long with 5 speakers take turn to bombard enlighten us with their knowledge in their specific field...I've to be honest enough to tell you that I actually fell asleep some times throughout the talk. Overall, the symposium went on quite smoothly except for some speakers that will talk overtime =S and when you joined this kinda talk, you eat more than usual (I had 2 tea and 1 lunch today man!!)

While waiting for my brother at the foyer in the evening, I saw people playing football at the field. I thought of walking to the field to see if you were playing...and on second thought, what's the point? silly peNnY...last nite a conversation with a friend put me pondering on this...if you really love somebody you've gotta have faith and keep holding on (cant remember the exact line bt this is close enough) the thing is, if you see no hope in between what's the point of holding on? If you dun move on you will never ever notice someone better who are in front of you..cuz your heart was so pre-occupied for someone who dun appreciate you....

To the girl who had been holding on for so long, if you've tried and did what you can to make things happen between you and him and it din turn out right, dun you think it's time to put him down? you've been hanging there for so long, and at times I feel really heartache to see you that way....I hope you can get over this as soon...really soon I mean =) *hugs*

0 comments: