Bits of Life

I know I've mentioned that the previous post will be the last until I finish my exam but hey..sometimes something just cant wait.....its the end of the year where most of the friends are heading back to their own hometown for about 3 months holidays...some will be going overseas next year and I may not have chance to see them again in near future.....apart from feeling down and sad, it's still down and sad =( argh..the feeling of separation sux to the max especially with someone you are realy close with..

they are one bunch of people that I've spent my past 2 years with..we've done alotta crazee stuff together, have whole lot of eating feast, karaoke session, travels, movies together...

Friends, I wan you to know that I'm blessed to know you, I always feel regret that I din make it thru to stay in monash and wasted a year there, but you guys made me understands that I wasted nothing but gained the friendship in between...I appreciated every lil things you guys did for me....

Clovers, I cannot possibly stress on how much you girls meant to me...we've been thru ups and downs and conflicts to build the strong bond between us..next year will be a challenging year for the four of us as we are heading to different direction in life, but we will always stay close at heart wont we?




I've learned that Goodbyes will always hurt,
memories good or bad will bring tears,
pictures never replace having been there,
and words can never replace these feelings..

0 comments: