Pre Exam Ranting

Screw the last post of the month thingy!! I need a place to rant...study for finals is so FRIGGIN BORED!!!!all you did was just sit at your table and grab your highlighter and pen and start drawing on your notepad and try to absorb what you reading and writing all day long~ minus a few toilet trips and lunch and dinner....other than that your ass is constantly stick to your chair!!! but c'mon be honest people, you know it even when you were to sit there 24 hours a day you never study all 24 hours!! trying to push everything aside and focus only on your notes is never easy........*sigh*

Anyway, happee belated birthday to Horgie and Sunn!!
Present hutang dulu...really got no extra time to spend on shopping....

And too soon, TJ went back to Sibu already. Have a lil outing with him again the day before he leave. Went for a movie, Mr. Magorium's wonder emporium...a Night at the Museum's kinda movie but I would say Night at the museum was much better...it's still cute anyhow guess kids will like it..had lor mee near my house for dinner and initial plan was to go hill top but we are afraid to reach home too late so the plan was canceled and we went to HIDE for pool instead. God knows when was the last time I played...miss those days in MUSA...lol It was a wonderful day =) guess I will only see you again next year TJ
*I changed the pic, because I look better here..lol*

and the very evil series keep tempting me!!!!me and my itchy hand just conveniently dl them..heroes, prison break and now even the taiwanese drama bull-fighting (I never fancy taiwanese drama!!) *argh!!!*

We can do it psychos!!just have a lil faith! gosh...I really need to catch up my sleep once I finish this crap....

0 comments: