Cloverz day out

It's another cloverz day out after.........God knows how long.

woke up and got myself ready at round 11am and went to pick up the girls. We went Manhattan fish market for lunch and had a so call 'cloverz chat' haha..as usual, still making fun outta every single thing we talked..after the satisfying lunch, we went for a lil shopping. Venetia and YenLing is really spending money like water =P Rachel leave us for EuGene round 3 something (kiddin darling..) and the 3 of us went to checked out the movie time for stardust, planning to watch but too bad ticket sold out and the next show starts too late..

we had a coffee session at starbucks instead. I REALLY REALLY enjoy the time we spent there. we spent approx 3 hours there gossiping chit chatting about our career, future, studies, peoples, our past from primary up to high school (thou we are from diff school), our family, love etc. one after another..no intermission in between!! after that did a lil shoppin in jusco and we went home as the both of them rushing for korea drama =.=

It's my best thursday ever..one more round of cloverz outing after ya exam darlings...n we shall not let Rachel date on that day muahahah =D

p/s: I realized that, you are not necessarily needed in my 'best day'..so why do I have to be sad over you? I'm over you now officially...yay me!!

0 comments: