In a day

Received 2 passed away news within a day..my grand uncle whom I used to meet up quite often and quite close with had passed away this morning due to cancer, one of my close friend's grandpa had passed away on wednesday night whom I just met on last sunday during her 21st birthday party. Anyhow, grand uncle's funeral was held back in penang, can't make it back. I've pay my friend a lil visit thou..her grandpa passed away peacefully. cheer up dear girl, hope you settle everything as soon..

I've learned that, do not hesitate to tell your family or friends that you love them, cuz you wouldn't know when will be your last time to see them..I LOVE MY PARENTS, GRANDPARENTS, SIBLINGS, CLOVERZ, and ALL MY FRIENDS....

Let's forget about the sad side, I had some fun today in sunway medical playing with kids..some of them are really cute cuz when you talk to them they respond..most of them got no response when you talk to them man!!went to Pyramid for lunch and redbox~ whee we had lunch at Nando's and we got a big room in redbox...enjoyed the 3 hours of singing but poor yonglong din really sing..and chuchu too!!! too bad we din manage to take picture cuz the very clever me forgot to bring =.=

actually...I duno what am I and why am I crappin here when I am suppose to finish up my I/O proposal...perhaps I'm just trying to hit my #300 post by end of this year..this is the #284 post after....2 years and 5 months since the first entry I guess with my pace of updating shudn't be a problem to hit #300 hahah...

currently in love with The Long Goodbye - Ronan Keating
"and if we walked away, wud it make more sense but it tears me up inside just to think we still cud try.."


0 comments: