Updates

Another burden off the shoulder!! We've finally done with the corporate training proposal..now there's only one more presentation to go and I'm officially done with this sem's course work!! my 2nd sem is goin to end soon...so soon!! It's incredibly FAST!!

and so the monashian had finally finished their finals..Bob fly off to US 2 days after his paper, all the best there dude =) and we had a steamboat buffet dinner at sunway mentari to celebrate Hui Chin's birthday last night and headed to KL skybar for some drinks, SKYBAR was awesome!! superb view~ n I so love the environment except it's a lil hot in there as its open air and no air cond..anyway we had a great nite there drinking and playing games =) here are SOME pictures of last nite..


yesh..behind rachel's a swimming pool~

went pyramid for stardust with Venetia today..its a nice show that you shud not miss!! I love Yvaine and Tristan...n captain Shakespeare!! it's a mixture of advanture, comedy and romance!!!! did a lil shopping but haven have a clue on what to get for my darling dear yen ling.....

despite the exam stress....I'm feeling happee in this Nov days, the reason being: TJ, HoiHoi and KeXiou is comin back!!!!! whee~ *excited*

and for now..I'm heading to bed as I'm really half dead, 'hangover' from last nite..hahah adios~

0 comments: