Final's Coming up in 10 days!!

I've officially ended my assignment for this sem with my presentation yesterday...it was fine but I duno why am I shivering during the presentation..anyhow it only left me 10 days to study before the first paper!! arghh~ STRESS!

This will probably be the last entry for the month as well as the last until I'm done with all the essay writing in the exam hall. just another 18 sunset to reach my freedom!!


There's a number of things to update and since I'm running outta time I'll just keep it short..

Our darling yen ling have had her 21st 20 years and 9 months old birthday party held last weekend at lakeview subang LOL it was actually her 21st party but since she is not going to be around in KL next year she decided to bring forward =) unfortunately I haven have time to get you a present yet, I promised it will be right at your doorstep before your actual birthday darling =)

da birthday girl =)

da cloverz

The next event..TJ is backed!!!!see him again after one whole year..gosh I've to admit that I miss him and his sarcasms hehe..picked him up at the airport as we promised him and headed straight
to Murni as we know he missed all the mamak food so much =D *and I fell down at murni thnx to the broken stool!!* MALU-NYE~ went for an outing with TJ and the gang for dim sum, karaoke, shopping, movie, bak kut teh and dessert...I hope u do enjoy the day TJ =)

and now they are all in Malacca and JB have fun eating and taking pictures when I'm left alone back in KL studying for exam =( but well, I'm gonna go haunt you in Penang when I'm done with my exam Venetia!!! You get ready for it!!


And this is my last week of sem 2, so the class decided to go crazee by having the pacifier week and can you blame us for being crazee over the week? It's all pre-exam stress lah


peNnY and her pacifier! *I want a blue one!!*

cockeyes babies

Statue of Bubble Tea!! *worship*

T-shirt day + pacifier day

seem like Gloria just frighten them..lol

Go back to text book now peNnY!!you are toasted if you fail any subject...STOP PRISON BREAK-ing lah

until I finish my papers, adios~

0 comments: