Child Abuse Awareness

Attended my friend's moral studies (yea rite..dun even attend my own moral class..) to support them in their group presentation (actually just kepo la) they presented on the child abuse topic and I feel so sad when I watch the clip they made on the child abuse..all the pictures of those children really make u cry....

you think children are gifts from above and yet there are people who treat the gift in such a way...


What ever anger you have out there, children are innocent!! DONT vent your anger on them..children's face are suppose to shine with smiles cuz this is the time when one have least pressure and problems to worry about in life...stop abusing them and return them their smiles

p/s: this clip is not made by my friend's group, I just took it from youtube..

0 comments: