Mario Fever

Thanx to Ha Tshui Sun..the whole class got addicted to Mario....again


It was once my fav game back in primary, the gameboy era (gosh, is gameboy still exist now?) really long time didn't play games, now finger only can use to type but not control the big fat mario...jari sudah karat la kawan!! I'm not really into the game yet as I still have unfinished (or never will finish?) assignments...I shall get my finger on it during my holidays..whee~

okay, the psychology class Mac/2007 intake is officially addicted to the game..bring laptop for assignment but in between classes you will see one of them playing and the rest watching and shouting besides =.= paiseh they even play at the financial counter area there where everyone can see...its an exciting game, and when u keep 'dying' it makes you really frustrated...

0 comments: