300~This is Sparta!!

There's nothing gonna do with the movie 300, just that I've finally reached the 300th entries of this blog in 2 and a half year...yay me! hah..30 months only 300th entries that's soooo lil but hey at least there's an average of 10 entries per month...This.Is.Sparta! I would say...

Watched 2 movies within 3 days - The Golden Compass and Alvin and the chipmunks.. The Golden Compass was quite disappointing as it wasn't as nice as I thought it is..turn out to be a lil boring but overall was just so so not too bad not too good...Alvin and the chipmunks was AWESOME, SUPERB and SOOOOO ADORABLE!!!! I bet everyone will love it, they are soooo cute especially Theodore!!! *wink*

I had been visiting one-u continuously for 3 days ever since tuesday..went for an outing with ma usual gang for movie and shopping, wednesday went for karaoke with kexiou, tiffany and henry, and today went for outing with rachel dear as she was bringing her lil sister outing with friends =) we had a great day out bowling and shopping and movie!! ohh needless to mention about what we ate....so super satisfying teehee~ I'm loving all these outing!!! again...THIS.IS.SPARTA!!!!


0 comments: