The Season' Greetings =)

so how was your Christmas this year, everyone?

I had a rather different one this year around....yea, I bet you wouldn't believe that I was on bed at round 1230am on Christmas night!!!Had a really SILENCE NIGHT this year at Kemaman (some small town near Cherating beach), no fireworks, no countdown no nothing...

yea..this is how I celebrate my X'mas 2007

X'mas Gift from Darling gal..thnx alot *hugz*

I love the gift..LOL

Rachel dear bake me this~


Althou I din get to celebrate it with ma friends, but I spent some quality times there with my family...I've to admit I've been very bad..I did not spend enough time with them and that I always feel very sorry for them..anyhow we did have some fun at the seaside *wink* and guess what? there's no rain at all and the weather was PERFECTLY GREAT!! we spent the whole afternoon at the beach playing n drawing and just giggle our day away....and another thing we will do in Kemaman will be eat!! seafoods, keropok lekor, satah, otak-otak, pulut...waoh~~ I miss the food already.... hehe

The beach~~

Smiley from Kemaman =)

Art Attack!!

There are still some silly pic we took which is not with me yet..I'll upload once I have them..I better off to prepare myself now, havin a steamboat dinner with my friends whee~ I really miss them..hehe

Once again, Merry Christmas to all and Happy New Year in advance =)

0 comments: