One More and I'm Done!!

3rd one gone~ not hoping much for it thou cuz I basically entered the exam hall without knowing much about this subject!!approx zero. nil. kosong. sifar!! =.="

Feeling blue, not only because I din do well in the exam but alotta other stuff....had a chat with the cloverz last nite and life is really directing all of us to different pathway soon and it's time to make some decision that lead us to our own future, decisions that might determine where you will end up in the future...talking about overseas, studies, future bla bla bla and it amazed me how time flies (again) and it also reminds me that we are no longer the small kiddo gal that running and fooling around like no body business..we all have grown up and have to take responsibility on our own life...

Thinking about them leaving is for sure hard to bear, but then again life goes on..I'm thankful that I was born in this digital era where communication is so advance that no matter how far we are apart, we are always just a click away teehee~ Life is ofcause not goin to be the same for those who leaving and for those who stay..


Ladies, I always say that nothing last forever, and I always doubt the phrase 'friends forever' when anyone mention it to another, but somehow I really wish that the four of us can be the very best friend forever...until the time when we are all 40 or 50 yrs old and still have tonnes of things to gossip about when we gather together lol..I never like to be 'unique' or weird among friends or in public but when I'm stuck with u gals, I just couldn't be bothered about being normal...haha I duno what it means I just know that's what make us US!
weirdo action like this became normal and fun when I'm doin it with you all =)

0 comments: