Dual Outing

So the long planned clubbing night was here...we (round 12-15 of us) went Poppy KL at 11pm and dance for approx 3 hours..Horgie joined us too and since most of them never meet him before and also I'd been pranked by the illusion for so many times I decided to prank them by telling them tat he is my bf and they ofcz do not believe initially and asked me to prove by kissing but we somehow manage to convince them that we are couple..some of them even asked him to treat me good LOL well..it din really work out quite well this time, next time I must really planned the prank and act seriously nyahaha..

I had to be honest that Poppy is soooooo much nicer than Maison, I can hardly smell the smoke at
least and there is a swimming pool inside *wink* a small one ofcz =) Over all the music and people who were there was just so perfect and happening, I enjoyed the night so much =) and we headed back home after mamak at round 4am

I stayed over at Karena's place that night and had breakie brunch somewhere near her house with them the next morning and went home..after shower and some rest Rachel asked me out shopping in one u..it was a public holiday and it's ONE U!! and its 6pm!!! u guys must be laughin: "how r u gonna find parkin?? idiot~!!" but hey~~~~~~ we got a nice LEGAL parking lot in less than 5 min...I bought a pair of Nike!!! whee~ so happwe!! and we went jusco to pay joshua a lil visit as I just know that he is working there..met the old friend- happiness double shot~!! Watched Zhen's caroling at
the new wing, X'mas' coming!!!!!! and it really light up my mood =) happiness triple shot =) and I had a NICE and SATISFYING dinner at sushi groove....happweeness mencapai tahap maxima (Porgie, 2007)

Hello beauty~

ain't it gorgeous?

Side view~

0 comments: