It's a Happy Yuppie day!!

It's a day for celebration!! thou it'd been practically raining whole day, it still worth celebrating because I'VE FINISH EXAM!!!!! Feel so excited when the clock strike 12 thou the next second thought of Social Psy might be failed but I couldn't be bothered already..there's so many things I wana do after exam!!!!

I wana do some leisure reading..twilight, new moon and eclipse!! Heard so much about Edward Cullen, I really gonna read up why is every gal wishing to get him for x'mas lol and ofcz after exam muz be nothing other than outing, outing and more outing =) Have got alotta catch up session to do as there are friends and coussies coming back from overseas and there are also friends leaving soon..I wana be a couch potato at home watchin dramas too!! Planned for a trip to Penang, and hopefully we can settle the date and transportation ASAP....I've been missing out EPL lately, gonna catch the match again for this coming few weeks whee~ next week Liverpool vs MU nyahaha who is interested to watch with me? And as I said, the greeting season is here, and it's time for presents!! I'm gonna get myself busy with x'mas shopping...whee~ I love the shopping part (provided if I bought something)

Besides celebrate the end of the war and all the things that I get to do after that, another reason for celebration will be birthday! It's Stella's and Nisha's birthday today....Happy Aging Day to the both of you =)

Last but not least, of cause will be HAPPEE HOLIDAYS!!!! enjoy your time back home mates, see u all next sem =) adios~

0 comments: