Tag, or "i'm just bored"

Game rules
For those who are being tagged, you need to answer 20 questions (choose any 19 questions from the one who has tagged you, and add 1 question of your own). Send it to at least 8 bloggers and you will get all the blessing from everyone. You can't tag the one who has tagged you. No rules, No Tagging!!


1. What is your dream when during your childhood?
To hit 21 ASAP, dang I'm turning 22nd soon =(

2. You prefer rainy day or sunny day? and why?
Sunny day!! cz rainy day makes me feel blue

3. What colour do you like most?
blue

4. If you ever have a chance to tell 1 phrase to your love, what would it be?
You're a gift and I'll always appreciate you =)

5. Which place in the earth do you want to go the most?
Paris and South Africa too =)

6. What would you do when you are in deep sadness?
play my fav music and cry

7. What do you scare to lose in your life?
my family and friends

8. If you ever meet someone that you love, what would you do to her/him?
I will tell him

9. List out 3 good points of the one who tagged you.
patience, considerate, kind

10. Until now, what is the moment that you regret most?
Nothing..yet

11. Which type of person you hate most?
people who take things for granted

12. What is your ambition?
graduate and get a job

13. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad.
smoking

14. If a genie appeared in front of you, what would you ask for?
to make everyone around me (including me!!) happy and healthy

15. Christmas is coming, who would you like to celebrate with?
my cloverz..I miss them heaps

16. What is the most important thing in your life?
Family and Friends

17. When do you wish to settle down?
until I meet the right one?

18. outer attractiveness or inner attractiveness, which one do you prefer?
*without second thought* inner attractiveness!!

19. If you ever want to let go something in your life, what would it be?
can I choose my FATS?!

20. Why are you doing this?(peNnY's Question)
I just have nothing better to do...

0 comments: