Weekend Random Babbling..

We should have, but we did not win....I mean the EPL game earlier between Liverpool and ManU arrgh!!! ManU score was sheer luck!! the ball was just so happen bounce on Tevez legs and ran into the net!! Now I wish Arsenal beat Chelsea and so ManU wouldn't secure the first place for long......I wish *sigh*

I was talking to my friend before I'm out for the match, talking bout how we know each other how we became closer....damn..we've been reminiscing alot lately, what's wrong with us? Thinking back, it was soooooo long ago yet the memories was still as fresh as it just happened yesterday..so many sweet moments we had that I wouldn't trade it for the world....but I still wondering what is so significant about the pasar malam and you calling me mashimaro =.="

Twilight is nice!! and I heard the movie is coming out next year, Kristen Steward will be playing the role Bella Swan and Robert Pattinson a.k.a Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter will be playing as Edward Cullen. Thou I thought that he was quite charming in Harry Potter but somehow I think he wasn't the best choice for Edward Cullen!!! Edward Cullen should be much more than that!!!

0 comments: