One Down, More to go =(

Urgh, why didn't I study the tutorial and the review questions??Baumrinds's parenting came out!!! *regretting* never mind, I'm quite contented with the essay I wrote *admiring* and hopefully whatever I dump wrote in it is what the question's asking for..then I guess I will be quite safe for this paper =) anyhow what's done is done, I'm glad and thank god that the first paper just went by....

Had lunch with the gang at McD ss15 after class the paper, it's Gloria's birthday today so we SORTA celebrate with her...and we have some fun with everyone goes "johnny, johnny,
johnny, johnny whoop~......" and "fatty hit fatty hit fatty...." and all sort of distracting attention games =D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GLORIA~!!

Just received email from GSC asking me to log in my account to remain as member, so I logged in and conveniently checked out some upcoming movies...AFTER EXAM I wana watch enchanted, the heartbreak kid, the golden compass and alvin & the chipmunks!! whee~ cant wait...so cant wait!

Okay, I'm done blogging..heading to nap now..can you believe I cant fall asleep the night before the exam?!no shit man, I lay there for 2 hours and then I woke up watch youtube =.=" yea I bet you're sweating like me

0 comments: