so twas my day..

I'd got up pretty early today as compare to yesterday....u dun wana noe wat time I got up yesterday...hee anyway, I had dim sum for breakie with Xiou and henry somewhere near my house and after that went to Pyramid with my siblings and cousin for skating...haven been skating in a while and in the end I got my right leg a blister at the heal..

Btw, I saw 2 cute guys lil boy in the ice skating rink today..they are really cute and they look Japanese or Korean not very sure but their faces look very much like when they open their mouth its gonna say 'Ohayo~' dat kinda feeling....I took a few snap at them before I leave
the elder brother was trying to help the younger brother to take off his glove...too bad I got a lousy fon, couldn't zoom in for their face..hheehe enuf with the cute brothers and I'm NOT PHIDOPHILE!!!!I just find them cute =P

0 comments: