Hiro Nakamura Wannabe

Didn't really sleep last nite, consequence? I cant FRIGGIN' recall McClelland's achievement motivation's theory!!! I can recall the mind map I draw but when it comes to McClelland that part was blank in my mind!!!! AARRRGGHHH~~~~~ wth!! at that moment I really wish I have the ability as Hiro Nakamura - freeze time and go and flip my notes!!!!
Anyway, whether anot I can recall is not important anymore for now...what's important is ANOTHER PAPER DOWN!! whee~~one more day closer to freedom..

Just got to know that my ex ex ex.....tuition teacher had been arrested for sexual harassment over a 13 years old boy!! (note: the teacher is a HE!) why so sick?! There was a discipline teacher back at my form 6 school was also been arrested because of kidnapping =.=" Aren't teacher suppose to be the one who teaches us and guide to do the right thing in life? why teachers turned out to be the criminal themselves? who should we trust next?

Ohh..lets forget about that. Kleemus Christmas is here..it's the season for greetings and presents! and this year I'll make sure I visits megamall and the other shopping malls for their x'mas decoration..I missed last year's candy house thingy and so damn regret..hehe not gonna repeat the same mistake again..just another 5 more days to go..darlings lets go for x'mas shopping nyahaha more and more outings awaits...

0 comments: